Data Consumption Governance: A New Cloud-Native Approach to Data Security
Enterprise data in the Cloud is growing exponentially and needs to be more available than ever. Most enterprises still lack proper visibility into and control over how – and how much – cloud data is consumed. Without this visibility, organizations are left vulnerable to credentialed threats, an increasingly major threat vector as we transition to a more remote economy.
Data consumption governance allows organizations to take full advantage of the cloud while mitigating data risk. With this approach, organizations can confidently observe and control consumption of sensitive data across the enterprise while becoming more intelligent about their usage of and risk to data. Join this webinar to learn more about:
What You Will Learn?
- How to gain observability into and control over sensitive cloud data consumption
- How to utilize intelligence around data consumption for the benefit of your organization
- The benefits of a unified security layer across the enterprise
Who Should Attend?
- CISO, CIO, CTO
- Data Security/Protection/Governance/Privacy
- Information Security Professionals
- VP/Director/Manager IT
- Security Architects / Engineers
- Cloud Architects / Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Application Security
Register here for the webinar on Thursday, October 1 at 2 PM CST.