About the event: Gartner Data & Analytics Summit addresses the most significant challenges that data analytics leaders face as they build the innovative and adaptable organizations of the future.
- Deliver continued value in an uncertain world with strategies and innovations backed by data and analytics
- Deploy data and analytics to harness the incredible power of people, strategy and technology for unleashing innovation and adapting continuously to change
- Simplify organizational decision making with advanced data analytics capabilities in a complex and uncertain world
- Transform uncertainty into opportunity by using data and analytics as powerful tools to drive innovation and manage change effectively
ALTR's speaking session: Create a Single Source of Sensitive Data Truth for FinServ with ALTR and Snowflake
Shifting regulations around sensitive financial data can require FinServ organizations to react quickly and often. They face steep penalties if they can’t find a way to nimbly adjust to keep data governed and secure.
In this session, James Beecham, ALTR Founder & CTO, and JohnDaCosta, Snowflake Sr Solution Architect, explain how financial organizations can utilize ALTR and Snowflake to better handle growing data stores and an expanding data user footprint with policy automation, realtime access signals, and a single source of truth around data access policy for audits/reviews/reporting.
- Aug 22-24, Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort, Orlando, FL
- Booth #418
- Theater 1 Speaking Session - August 22, 2:05pm
Stop by ALTR’s booth #418 or clink the link below to schedule a meeting!