CampIT: Data Breaches
Strategies to help your organization prepare for, defend against and respond to breaches.
It is not a matter of if, but when your organization will be breached. Against these threats, enterprises try to build higher and more secure walls around their data and networks. This seems to be a never-ending arms race, as even the most sophisticates systems may, before long, present weaknesses that malicious technology can overcome.
What You Will Learn
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
- How to Build an Effective Threat Investigation and Eradication Capability
- The Threat Landscape for Enterprises
- How to Bake Application Security into Your Application Development Environment (Panel Discussion)
- Value of Investment – Balancing Data Corruption, Disaster Recovery, and Cost
- Improving Security and Governance through Cloud Management
- CyberThreats – How CISOs are Responding to Current & Emerging Security Risks (Panel Discussion)
- Breaches & Ransomware: How to Handle, How to Respond (Panel Discussion)
Register for this free, one-day event here.