Join the ONUG Community of Global 2000 companies, enterprise architects, cloud providers and thought leaders on October 14-15th. Hear how cloud computing, AI, and data analytics comprise the core building blocks of the enterprise cloud—the digital business platform for post-COVID enterprise.
The unprecedented global pandemic has fundamentally altered the pace at which enterprises are implementing digital transformation strategies. The deconstruction of private data centers and the acceleration of enterprise cloud adoption are direct results of adapting to changed behavior with regard to mobility, remote work adoption, customers’ changing product needs, and a rapidly changing supply chain.
ONUG Fall – Key Topics:
- Role of the enterprise cloud in redefining and managing the new IT and corporate culture
- The enterprise cloud as the platform for AI driven business automation
- Methodologies for deconstruction of private data centers and construction of the future digital enterprise
- Role of cloud and mobile computing in the new digital enterprise
- Demonstration of the industry’s first multi-cloud automated governance reference implementation
- PLUS a full line up of sessions, keynotes and panels on key cloud technologies and business issues
- 75+ visionary speakers
- 55+ sessions
- 3,000 attendees
- Mick Currey | Enterprise Cloud Architect at Fidelity
- Chitra Elango | Senior Director at FannieMae
- Michael Clark | Consulting Architect at Renaissance Tech & Media
- Other speakers from Comcast, eBay, IBM, Expedia, and Dell
- "Zero Trust Network Access to SaaSify Legacy Applications"
- "Enterprise Cloud: The Solution to a Post Covid World with Nick Lippis"
- "Evolving Your Data Center Network from Cloud Ready to Cloud Native"
Early bird registration closes on October 1, so register now.