Businesses today must engage in a delicate balancing act between the governance and security of data and the speed of execution. Tightly integrated metadata between ETL, data catalog, and data policy and security solutions can help organizations move quickly, improve data value and enhance security.
Join us Thursday, July 14th at 12 pm ET for our next fireside chat with experts from Collibra, Matillion, ALTR and AWS to explore:
- The inherent tension between the quality of data governance, the comprehensiveness of data security, and the speed of data pipeline development
- How metadata sharing among governance, security and analytics, accelerated in a cloud-native, serverless processing environment, improves both data value and security
- The advantages offered by a cloud-native data platform are that it makes it easier and faster to share and analyze the data.
- Details on Matillion, Collibra, ALTR, andAmazon Redshift’s collaboration to move data to the cloud, leverage metadata to identify sensitive information, automate access policy and protect it via tokenization and take advantage of serverless processing for advanced analytics and ML, all in one seamless process.
- Chandra Papudesu, Collibra
- Ciaran Dynes, Matillion
- Doug Wick, ALTR
- Sudhir Gupta, AWS
- Paul Lacey, Moderator