Virtual Event: Camp IT Conference
Join the experts to learn tips, strategies and tactics for developing a robust cloud security strategy
Independent analysts show that through 2020, 95% of cloud security failures will be the fault of the end-user customer.
In this one day conference, attendees will learn tips, strategies and tactics for developing a robust cloud security strategy.
What You Will Learn
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
- Involve all key stakeholders
- Identify cloud vulnerabilities
- Prioritize data privacy
- Use a layered approach to data security
- Flag pitfalls in due diligence and ongoing governance
- Understand where lines of demarcation exist in the relationship with the cloud provider and customer
- Have a policy to enforce that all aspects of applications are deployed in a certain way
- Identify the top 3 risks for your cloud
- Spend your time on security controls that give you the best ROI
- Articulate the top three cloud configuration errors in language the business can understand
Conference Price: $0.00 per person
Each attendee will receive a certificate awarding 7 CPE credits for CISSP continuing education, in addition to 0.7 CEUs and 7 PDUs. CISSP is a registered certification mark of (ISC)², Inc.