Forrester Q&A: The Future of Zero Trust
Enhancing Cloud Security by Understanding and Controlling Data Consumption
A lot has changed since Forrester coined the term “Zero Trust” over a decade ago. Specifically, the rapid adoption of the cloud and remote work has left a lot of organizations exposed and their data at risk.
We decided to go to the source and sat down with Forrester Analyst Heidi Shey to get answers to the following questions:
- What is the biggest misconception about Zero Trust?
- What are the most common mistakes companies make when using a Zero Trust approach?
- What role does data security play in Zero Trust?
- How has the cloud impacted Zero Trust?
- Where do you see Zero trust in 5 years? 10 years?
Get your copy by completing the form below